: Bullies : : Bullies :

Funny as fuck!!!!!!!

Backwards Day Backwards Day

AAAAAAMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weird Guy: "mmm....fish and chips!!!!!!"
Main Character: "FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-------
--"

Chapter One - Escape mssm Chapter One - Escape mssm

fly man...

amazing "first" effort...all you gotta do is add some voices, change up the audio loops and the jawn is dope
great visuals...reminds me of a video game of 28 days later...
like i said...add the voices you got yourself a 10
i'm already a fan!!!

One Chance One Chance

Ummm...wow

Love the story and don't fuck up thing. It's pretty good.
But anyways, you thought that no replay thing worked didn't you hahahahaha....dumbass.

For everybody that wants to replay this game because they lost or wanted to see a different route:
1) right-click on the game screen
2) choose "Setting..."
3) click the folder icon and move the slider so that the data saved from newgrounds.com is "none"
4) enjoy =)

Way to be a dick, dude. This is a public sharing site. There is no way that you can restrict content because it's always going to be a loophole. Other than that, I really loved the game. So... keep doing what you're doing, other than this no replay ish, and stay up
--ThaKidd

Kami | Morning star Kami | Morning star

I want to light some candles to this and drink some green tea now...
Maybe watch the sunset too if it wasn't so cold.

Dope shit.

BG- Robobeach BG- Robobeach

Damn, I wish I had the first beat I made on FL...
It was called Ms. Flute. I accidentally saved over the project but I still have the original track.

Sort of.

It's on my desktop which is effed up but I still have a few beats back on garageband from my pre-beatmaking days in my email haha

B-RadGfromOV responds:

I want to hear it!

Kami | Fall on in Kami | Fall on in

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what is this? The drum loop is just a loop of the intro to Flying Lotus's Fall in Love, which I normally don't have a problem since drum loops are sampled all the time. However, the samples are sloppy; it really just sounds like samples thrown on top of each other, which is a disappointment because you layer your tracks so well. It's really repetitive, too. It switches up but it doesn't keep my interest. Also, it's kind of flimsy, like it has atmosphere but no depth. Almost as if there is no more than 5 tracks for the beat (the drum loops, the two samples, the cymbal and the bassline)

I love your beats and they inspire me to push myself, but this one isn't really cutting it. Maybe you were trying to knock the rust off? Could you redo it or something? I might be a little bit harsh, but after hearing so many great tracks from you, this is strange. Like it isn't you at all.

No ill will,
Stay dope Kami

Kamikazi1 responds:

I make beats for me and i like it, if it doesn't suit your fancy or anyone else's for that matter i don't really give a fuck man.

for the recored i could care less if some fuck i don't even know is disappointed in me
Piece the fuck out NG im done here fuck you all