Kami | Morning star Kami | Morning star

I want to light some candles to this and drink some green tea now...
Maybe watch the sunset too if it wasn't so cold.

Dope shit.

BG- Robobeach BG- Robobeach

Damn, I wish I had the first beat I made on FL...
It was called Ms. Flute. I accidentally saved over the project but I still have the original track.

Sort of.

It's on my desktop which is effed up but I still have a few beats back on garageband from my pre-beatmaking days in my email haha

B-RadGfromOV responds:

I want to hear it!

Kami | Fall on in Kami | Fall on in

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what is this? The drum loop is just a loop of the intro to Flying Lotus's Fall in Love, which I normally don't have a problem since drum loops are sampled all the time. However, the samples are sloppy; it really just sounds like samples thrown on top of each other, which is a disappointment because you layer your tracks so well. It's really repetitive, too. It switches up but it doesn't keep my interest. Also, it's kind of flimsy, like it has atmosphere but no depth. Almost as if there is no more than 5 tracks for the beat (the drum loops, the two samples, the cymbal and the bassline)

I love your beats and they inspire me to push myself, but this one isn't really cutting it. Maybe you were trying to knock the rust off? Could you redo it or something? I might be a little bit harsh, but after hearing so many great tracks from you, this is strange. Like it isn't you at all.

No ill will,
Stay dope Kami

Kamikazi1 responds:

I make beats for me and i like it, if it doesn't suit your fancy or anyone else's for that matter i don't really give a fuck man.

for the recored i could care less if some fuck i don't even know is disappointed in me
Piece the fuck out NG im done here fuck you all

PJ - Roach PJ - Roach

Dave Gruisin - Colorado Trail...?

PoyzenJam responds:

Nope, thats a great sample though.

Unofficial Unofficial

Jaylib-Official...
It sounds too similar to say I fucks with it. But the original is dope as hell.
Unless you sampled that song then okay...I guess.

Lip Sucker Lip Sucker

Dopeness!
Hey I didn't forget about you. Or a collabs and stuff, I dropped my phone and it had all my ish on it. So yeah, I'm stalled until I can get a new one

Kami | Doors open Kami | Doors open

So Dilla.
Damn I missed you and your smooth beats.
It's like sitting on a cliff, listening to the water whisk by in the river underneath you. The moon shimmers off the water and there are just enough stars sprinkled throughout the sky.

I want to tell a story to this.
DL and Faved.
Thank you for this.

Sonic MCP History Sonic MCP History

Me gusta, me gusta!
I'm sampling this!!!
Don't worry, I'll definitely credit you

CannonXIII responds:

:) I don't know what to say. No one has ever sampled anything from me.

-GM-ThaKidd- Arbitrous -GM-ThaKidd- Arbitrous

OMG!!! 5* DL and FAVED!
THIS IS THE TRUTH!!!

B-RadGfromOV responds:

haha yeeeah

Rad Song (MAC 13) Rad Song (MAC 13)

A Remix...hmm